Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default HF Pounding.....

Awl --

Finally got up the nerve to phone in my HF order, and goodgawd, now I know
why I postpone these things....
Man, do they *pound* you!

Price clubs, magazines, g-d credit cards, sheeit, I was waiting for the
""free cruise"" to HF-land.

Plus, I got this lady with such a strong southern twang -- not a drawl, but
a twang, and bleeve me there's a big diff -- it made my teeth hurt. I
didn't know iffin I was going last for the whole order.

Inyway, the shipping is humane, and most of the prices matched, which is a
miracle, given the chaos of their catalog.

But I gotta say, a HF order is literally man-hours of work!
I'm glad it's over. I'm fairly exhausted.

--
DT