Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Re. sending great amounts of power over a small wire . . . .

Droll, et al,

I offered the thin-wire analogy to show there are physics counterparts to the HP/RPM/Torque thing.
My apolgies to all those over whose heads it went over. Youall go on thinking you can belt-up any
amount
of torque to move any amount of load at any desired speed.

Bob (doesn't suffer fools well) Swinney

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Robert Swinney wrote:
Droll, et al,

I offered the thin-wire analogy to show there are physics counterparts to the HP/RPM/Torque thing.
My apolgies to all those over whose heads it went over. Youall go on thinking you can belt-up any
amount
of torque to move any amount of load at any desired speed.

Bob (doesn't suffer fools well) Swinney

Original post doesn't show up on Giganews. Was it technical? If so, I'd
like to read it. Thanks.

--
Steve Walker
(remove wallet to reply)

small wire puzzle JP Home Repair 0 May 11th 08 03:57 PM
Corner Showers Are Great For Small Spaces trav Home Repair 1 October 11th 07 11:40 PM
Effects of breathing small amounts of natural gas for extended periods? Mike D UK diy 30 July 17th 07 07:37 AM
SPLICE POWER WIRE TO CREATE A NEW POWER WIRE [email protected] Home Repair 1 February 23rd 07 12:26 PM
Running 120v small power tool on UK 230v power (with pics) Carl Farrington Electronics Repair 9 September 2nd 06 06:25 PM