Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manuals for Beckman Industial Circuitmate Test equipment?

Needing a manual for a Circuitmate 9020 scope and a Circuitmate FG2
function generator, picked up on Ebay.

There are some features of the scope I need a better understanding of,
and the function geny has a deformed waveform so need a
schematic..likely a bad cap, but..shrug

I downloaded a manual for the scope..but it turns out to be in
French..I dont read French....sigh

Anyone point me in the right direction?

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Needing a manual for a Circuitmate 9020 scope and a Circuitmate FG2
function generator, picked up on Ebay.

There are some features of the scope I need a better understanding of,
and the function geny has a deformed waveform so need a
schematic..likely a bad cap, but..shrug

I downloaded a manual for the scope..but it turns out to be in
French..I dont read French....sigh

Anyone point me in the right direction?

As for possible bad capacitors, you should look into a digital ESR
meter. I have the original Bob Parker, but there is a new one out.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.