Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O.J. is going to prison

"Christopher Tidy" wrote in message
Steve Lusardi wrote:
OJ was stupid in doing what he did and stupid does have its just

rewards,
but in this case OJ did have legitimate rights and he could have

requested
the police to investigate. He didn't and he will regret this for a very

long
time, but I am very concerned about the fairness of the court, the

judge,
the police and the system. OJ was very clearly set up. There is no other
explanation of either the guns or the recorders. You just don't happen

have these in place. Everybody knew what was going down except OJ and it

is
so obvious, it never should have gone to court. This is just another

example
of a corrupt, unjust system and is deserving of a public investigation.

As
an American, it scares me to death. This could happen to anyone.
Steve

Steve, you've hit the nail on the head. It scares me too. I don't think
the state should be allowed to bear grudges.

In this case it may not be the court that has a grudge but simply the people
do. So many people have it in for O.J. since he got off that nearly everyone
wanted to see him get what was coming to him. An opportunity presented
itself, granted only because of O.J.'s stupidity and arrogance, but the
opportunity was there to get him and people got him. If he wasn't such a
stupid prick he'd still be a free man, but as was said by Forrest Gump,
"stupid is as stupid does". That's a lesson O.J. never did learn. He'll have
plenty of time to think about it now his golfing is going to be on hold
permanently.

Hawke

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Steve Lusardi wrote:
[...]

A jury of peers decided. Their decision is subject to appelate review.
I see no evidence of unfair or unjust practice.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Chris, where did you study law and get your degree?

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
Chris, where did you study law and get your degree?

Steve, I thought we'd been through this already. I'm not a lawyer. I
just have an opinion on the subject.

Chris