Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Test Post...

Sorry. I have to test this specific group from the Teranews server... And
I couldn't think of anything interesting to say other than this filler
material...

you can ignore it, flame me, criticize me kindly or reply with additional
useless information, but know this... Teranews is not all that reliable
ever since a new horde started using it after the major ISPs dropped it and
many other newsgroups...

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In article , "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
Sorry. I have to test this specific group from the Teranews server... And
I couldn't think of anything interesting to say other than this filler
material...

you can ignore it, flame me, criticize me kindly or reply with additional
useless information, but know this... Teranews is not all that reliable
ever since a new horde started using it after the major ISPs dropped it and
many other newsgroups...

I finally gave up on Teranews after various crashes. I'm now spending $3
a month on APN, and am MUCH happier.

Doug White
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote:

Sorry. I have to test this specific group from the Teranews server... And
I couldn't think of anything interesting to say other than this filler
material...

Forte is cheaper. www.forteinc.com That is if I remember your op correctly.

Wes

Test Post Don Dando Woodworking 3 January 30th 07 08:15 PM
Test Post Jason Rasmussen Woodworking 4 March 3rd 05 04:39 PM