Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FAT CATS

Lehman Brothers,
Which just want belly-up and is still planning on paying out 2.5
billion in BONUSES.
Don't worry about making sure that Social Security stays solvent...

We can all pay more taxes! Lets keep the fat cats in office and on the
payroll. They deserve only the very best for their efforts.
Millwright Ron

www.unionmillwright.com
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:42:23 -0700 (PDT), Millwright Ron
wrote:

Lehman Brothers,
Which just want belly-up and is still planning on paying out 2.5
billion in BONUSES.
Don't worry about making sure that Social Security stays solvent...

We can all pay more taxes! Lets keep the fat cats in office and on the
payroll. They deserve only the very best for their efforts.
Millwright Ron

www.unionmillwright.com

You make far too much money. I want 35% of it.

Please send it to me.

Ill be waiting for it.

After all, you dont deserve it, no matter what your contract says.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Lehman Brothers,
* Which just want belly-up and is still planning on paying out 2.5
billion in *BONUSES.
Don't worry about making sure that Social Security stays solvent...

We can all pay more taxes! Lets keep the fat cats in office and on the
payroll. They deserve only the very best for their efforts.
Millwright Ron

www.unionmillwright.com

You make far too much money. I want 35% of it.

Please send it to me.

Ill be waiting for it.

After all, you dont deserve it, no matter what your contract says.

Don't pet the animals, Gunner. *:-)

Harold- Hide quoted text -

You and Obama both want my money. Come and get it.
Yes I do belive in gun control...Both hands
Millwright Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

Old men & cats Joe Barta Woodworking Plans and Photos 33 February 27th 08 07:26 AM
Cats EXT Home Repair 0 February 3rd 08 10:02 PM
LET AIR IN KEEP CATS OUT svmsbb UK diy 6 March 4th 07 01:19 PM
Why is a cats head call a cats head? TheAndroid Metalworking 11 January 17th 06 09:42 AM
OT-Cats Gunner Metalworking 29 December 29th 03 06:04 PM