Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Spot the crazed foaming winger

"Bipolar Bear" wrote in message

"The Black Goat With A Thousand Young" wrote
in message
news
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 15:33:28 -0400, Cliff fixed me with a beady eye, and
foamed wildly:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:28:47 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

"Yes, well... That remains to be seen, but to a point it is true. I'd
certainly trust her a heck of a lot further than I'd trust a man who is
half white, half Arab but pretending to be a black African American who
has sworn his primary allegiance to Africa (not the United States of
America!), who was raised as a radical Muslim, had his entire US
education funded by radical Muslims, was hired right out of Harvard Law
School by a communist front organization begun by Saul Alinski, worked
closely with convicted and unrepentant terrorist William Ayers of the
infamous "Weathermen" terrorist group (who is also part of the Woods

Fund
which Obama was a board member for important: see:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57231 ), represented
and made millions of dollars with a convicted felon (while working on

the
crimes Rezko was convicted for but just barely out of the reach of the
law), who is also known as the most RADICAL FAR LEFT Senator in
Congress
and who has never in his entire professional career been connected to
anything of beneficial substance at all. Oh, WHO am I talking about

with
all this? Could it maybe be Barack Hussein Obama? Oh, oh... sorry. I
forgot that nobody is ever supposed to use his middle name."
"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies and
kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

How many lies can you count?

Dunno, I think he's reached aleph-null. Considering the atrocious
grammar, it's rather difficult to enumerate them, since the first biggie
alleges that he's "pretending" to be a black African-American, when he's
clearly not doing any such thing, and in the same clause further alleges
that he's pretending to be a black African-American who's sworn
allegiance to Africa. Really, he's achieved a Moebius strip of a lie.

I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight.....

Almost - I filled in some spots you missed

- If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're
"exotic, different, un-American."

Rasied by the white grandparents? Because the unwed mother gave birth to
him, just like Governor Palin's daughter? You're the one calling it
un-american, not the McCain Palin Ticket

- Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, and you're the
quintessential
American story.

yeah - Kinda neat, ain't it?

- If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.

- Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're labeled a maverick.

No- When you refuse to wear the American flag in your lapel,
refuse to put your hand over your heart during the playing of the national
anthem and
refuse to recite the pledge of allegiance, you are doing unpatriotic things.

Muslim - went to muslim school in indonesia.
recent Freudian slip about muslim religion.

- Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

Q.E.D.

- Attend 6 different small colleges before graduating, you're well
grounded.

Experienced.

- If you spend 3 years right after college as a brilliant community
organizer, become the first black President of the Harvard Law Review,
create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend

Some of whom were actually still alive ................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
google ACORN Fraud

12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State
Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman
of
the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in
the
United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while
sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment
and Public Works and Veterans' Affairs committees, you don't have any real
leadership experience.

Don't forget CAC co- board partnership with Bill Ayers, unrepentant Domestic
terrorist.

- If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city
council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 6,000 people, 20
months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you're
qualified to become the country's second highest ranking

executive, and potentially President.

Sure see Theodore Roosevelts pre-election C.V.
She's a Washington outsider bringing Hope and Change... oops- that's
trademarked?

- If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while
raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're not
real Christian.

The black separatist church where support for Hamas was on the home Web page
until thecampaign started.
The Church that lauds Louis Farrakhan's nation of Islam.
The Church whose preacher accused the CIA of inventing aids to keep the
black folk down.
The Church whose preacher repeats G-D Damn America.

- If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left
your
disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a
Christian.

Is this about John Edwards? ..oops sorry.

- If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including
the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.

- If , while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with
no
other option in sex education in your state's school system while your
unwed

Cite please
teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

- If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in
a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner-city

Don't forget the betterment of Chicago Hospital where coincidentally she
got 160% increase in pay when hubby got to the Senate and the Hospital
miraculously get $1,000,000.00 earmark out of the senate. Just a
coincidence I guess. No ethics conflict there.

community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values don't
represent America's.

Don't forget - proud to be an American for the very first time.

- If you're husband is nicknamed "First Dude", with at least one DWI
conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote until age
25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska
from the USA, your family is extremely admirable and patriotic.

Her family is a blue collar everyday salt of the earth family. We exist
and we vote.

..........OK, it's all much clearer now!