Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Barnett Crossbow prod replacement source?

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 00:00:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I was digging through my Stuff, and stumbled across an old Barnett
crossbow that Id tucked away years ago. Its a skelotonized stock with
length adjustment..similar to the RC-150, but its a recurve.
I believe the stock is a composite (plastic) with the arrow guide
being an inset gold anodized "trough"

The prod (bow ) is cracked in the center and is unusable.

Anyone got a source for a replacement prod? I believe its supposed to
be 150lbs with an unstrung prod length of 27", a height of 1" and a
thickness of 5/16"

Ive looked around the net a bit, but am unable to find a source for a
prod..new crossbows being largely compounds these days.

Any sources suggestions?

Gunner

"Obama, raises taxes and kills babies. Sarah Palin - raises babies
and kills taxes." Pyotr Flipivich

Gunner, are you going to be in Ontario this Friday afternoon? I have
to go to City of Industry in the morning and can swing through on the
way home in the afternoon.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Jim..I never know from day to day. Ill try to be there, but Im at the
mercy of my clients.

Worst comes to worst, drop it off at Woodies , Holt and Bensen.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Will do. I still have two others that have been unclaimed. Kinda
****es me off spending that kind of money on the trophies and not have
the people contact me. Oh well. Live and learn, I guess. Hope to
get to see you Friday.

Jim

Ping: Bruce Barnett Ed Ahern Woodworking 2 January 3rd 06 08:26 PM
crossbow prod Håken Metalworking 14 February 9th 05 12:44 AM
steel crossbow prod Håken Metalworking 0 January 24th 05 05:32 PM
crossbow prod Håken Woodworking 2 January 24th 05 03:57 PM
crossbow prod Håken Metalworking 1 January 23rd 05 01:32 AM