Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Banning Books

what you mean being mayor of her town, govenor of her state means that
she's are a vacuous twit eh.
I seem to recall you elected Raygun Reagan with a similar background.

lets face it you are just afraid of a woman with gonads.

Stealth Pilot
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
what you mean being mayor of her town, govenor of her state means that
she's are a vacuous twit eh.
I seem to recall you elected Raygun Reagan with a similar background.

lets face it you are just afraid of a woman with gonads.

Uh...you mean....Sarah is a transvestite? Damn, I shoulda suspected that.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:38:53 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
.. .
what you mean being mayor of her town, govenor of her state means that
she's are a vacuous twit eh.
I seem to recall you elected Raygun Reagan with a similar background.

lets face it you are just afraid of a woman with gonads.

Uh...you mean....Sarah is a transvestite? Damn, I shoulda suspected that.

Ed you're normally pretty sharp but I suppose sex education hasnt made
it as a universal subject. :-)

let me give you the executive summary...

humans have 2 sexes. male and female.
in the male the gonads are called testes (singular is testicle) which
lie outside the body to keep them slightly cooler.
in the female the gonads are called ovaries and these are carried
inside the female body.

the rest I'm afraid gets a little lurid and really isnt on topic for a
metal working group.

Stealth (can we talk machining metals???? ) Pilot
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

"Stealth Pilot" wrote in message
. ..
what you mean being mayor of her town, govenor of her state means that
she's are a vacuous twit eh.
I seem to recall you elected Raygun Reagan with a similar background.

lets face it you are just afraid of a woman with gonads.

Uh...you mean....Sarah is a transvestite? Damn, I shoulda suspected that.

Ed you're normally pretty sharp but I suppose sex education hasnt made
it as a universal subject. :-)

let me give you the executive summary...

humans have 2 sexes. male and female.
in the male the gonads are called testes (singular is testicle) which
lie outside the body to keep them slightly cooler.
in the female the gonads are called ovaries and these are carried
inside the female body.

the rest I'm afraid gets a little lurid and really isnt on topic for a
metal working group.

Why not? Somebody has a thread going about plating your propeller...why not
one about how Sarah cranks a prop?

Besides, your "gonad" comment makes no sense if you were talking about
ovaries. That's a non-starter, and claiming that at this late date is like
McCain claiming he was for regulation all along. d8-)

Stealth (can we talk machining metals???? ) Pilot

Sure. Carry on. So, what's the story on those bonded-on nickel coatings?
Were they electroformed, or what? Were you at Windsor Locks? I sold a bunch
of EDMs to H-S up there. They wanted to EDM square holes in fuel-injection
bodies. Don't ask me why. g

--
Ed Huntress