Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Beckman Industrial???

I picked up 5 Beckman Industrial Series 7200 temperature controllers
on ebay a while a go for $10

Best as I can figure out..these are capable of ramp up, hold, ramp
down etc etc all programmable with plenty of relay outputs etc

Only problem is..no manuals to be found.

My Google Fu has been defeated. I think Beckman Industrial was sold
to Emerson Electric, but calls to the various Emerson, Beckman,
Beckman Coulter etc etc are all resulting in pretty much a universal
"Huh?"

Model Number DC7212

I put 110vac on one, powers up fine, a type K platinum thermocouple on
the Sensor input..and it displays air temperature..(currently at
9pm...93F with the fans in the shop running)

I can go into the Menu..but none of the entries mean anything without
documentation

Anyone got a clue as to where to call next?

I figure these would control heat treating ovens very very well as the
one mention I could find on the internet was using it to control
heaters in a physics experiment

It does ramp up/down, time etc etc

Gunner

"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
caused by some people having more money than others, just as obesity
isn't caused by McDonald's serving super-sized orders of French fries
Poverty, like obesity, is caused by the life choices that dictate
results." - John Tucci,