Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Old Age

DrollTroll wrote:
"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:54:29 -0400, Cliff wrote:

[
McCain Doesn't Remember How Many Houses He Owns
John McCain said in an interview with Politico on Wednesday "that he was
uncertain how many houses he and his wife, Cindy, own."

"I think -- I'll have my staff get to you," McCain said. "It's
condominiums
where -- I'll have them get to you."

The answer, according to the group Progressive Accountability, is an even
10
homes, ranches, condos, and lofts, together worth a combined estimated
$13,823,269.

All on a politicians salary?

Plus tips--ie, graft-type tips, and insider-trading type tips, and way-below
market-value real estate tips.

Like Barry's new place?

You gotta run around in the right crowd--550 millioniare legislators. Mebbe
should call it CapitAL Hill.

Or hang with the Daly crowd