Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Good news on a couple of fronts

SteveB wrote:
Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six
months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do
all along. No salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no
heavy lifting.

News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.

Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.

Steve

6 MONTHS ?

That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.

Smell the roses, etc.

Well Wishes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:

**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

Watch out for the thorns, or you'll be too sore to use the boat. ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

aioe.org, Goggle Groups and Web TV users must request to be white

The crazy, and the insane.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
"W. Stief" wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six
months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do
all along. No salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no
heavy lifting.

News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.

Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.

Steve

6 MONTHS ?

That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.

Smell the roses, etc.

Well Wishes

**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

I dare ya!

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

snip
**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

Boat - A hole in the water in which to pour money! However, the fish are seldom
within casting range of assessable shore.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 16:43:10 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

"W. Stief" wrote in message
.. .
SteveB wrote:
Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six
months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do
all along. No salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no
heavy lifting.

News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.

Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.

Steve

6 MONTHS ?

That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.

Smell the roses, etc.

Well Wishes

**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

Rose and her sister Sue
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:
"W. Stief" wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

Doctors say my condition is stable, but they will do CATs every six
months. In the meantime, I'm supposed to do what I was supposed to do
all along. No salt, watch cholesterol, watch blood pressure, and no
heavy lifting.

News on legal matters was good, too. Might get mediated in Oct.

Not out of the woods, but not under any trees, either.

Steve

6 MONTHS ?

That is a "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE" card.

Smell the roses, etc.

Well Wishes

**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

I dare ya!

Dare accepted. Will post pics. Now, the kind of a boat I want for the
lakes around here is technically a boat, but not like in some zipcodes. I
want a 14' vee hull aluminum, 15 hp Evinrude electric start, fish finder,
and trailer. Sells commonly around here for about $1500. It'll do what I
want it to do. Sit at anchor and fish, or troll. I've got a trolling motor
to chase bass.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

snip
**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

Boat - A hole in the water in which to pour money! However, the fish are
seldom within casting range of assessable shore.

Been there, done that. Utah fishing is spectacular, and any old $1500 boat
will suffice.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

snip
**** the roses, I'm buying a boat!

Boat - A hole in the water in which to pour money! However, the fish are
seldom within casting range of assessable shore.

Been there, done that. Utah fishing is spectacular, and any old $1500 boat
will suffice.

Steve

I live on Lake Erie, the Walleye capital of the world. Smallies, Yellow Perch,
Steelhead abound. However, I've been out in 12 foot waves coming from three
directions; treacherous frigging lake!