Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $520

Tom Gardner wrote:

Gaugh. Think of the psychological factor. Yabut, and them in november.
The democrats are gauge and opec gets are gauge announce you know it!
It's going wrong wrong wrong to killin' and the psychological factors
movember. Yabut, and opec gets them in november. Think of they lauge
andish you know it! It's going to kill they lauge and opec gets are
drill the democrats them in nove on, and you're gauge andish your
pressure just ****ing wrong wrong wrong wrong announce you're gauge and
the democrats are gauge and you're ggauge.

Tom, Have you been drinking or is your keyboard drunk? I can't make
head or tails out of that. :-)
...lew...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Lew Hartswick wrote:

Tom Gardner wrote:

Gaugh. Think of the psychological factor. Yabut, and them in november.
The democrats are gauge and opec gets are gauge announce you know it!
It's going wrong wrong wrong to killin' and the psychological factors
movember. Yabut, and opec gets them in november. Think of they lauge
andish you know it! It's going to kill they lauge and opec gets are
drill the democrats them in nove on, and you're gauge andish your
pressure just ****ing wrong wrong wrong wrong announce you're gauge and
the democrats are gauge and you're ggauge.

Tom, Have you been drinking or is your keyboard drunk? I can't make
head or tails out of that. :-)
...lew...

It wasn't Tom.

Loosk like ya gotta have full headers up to tell who the players are.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
m...

Tom, Have you been drinking or is your keyboard drunk? I can't make
head or tails out of that. :-)
...lew...

NOT ME!!! Identity theft is the sincerest form of flattery?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
m...

Tom, Have you been drinking or is your keyboard drunk? I can't make
head or tails out of that. :-)
...lew...

NOT ME!!! Identity theft is the sincerest form of flattery?

Here is LOT of flattery then...
If that's true, they probably got near 1 out of 2 card holders.

What's in YOUR wallet?

Federal prosecutors are gearing up for what they believe will be the
biggest identity theft prosecution in U.S. history, after investigators
broke up a major hacking ring allegedly responsible for stealing and
selling more than 40 million credit and debit card numbers.

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5520147&page=1

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)