Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $520

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

What's the big deal about paying money for shoes. Good shoes can last for
25 years, can be resoled, and otherwise kept alive.

I still have a pair of J.C. Penney wingtips I bought in 1973. All leather construction,
even the soles. It probably would cost 520.00 now to replace them with same level of
construction.

McCain's wife has the money so who cares. I'd love to be able to buy shoes that really
fit my feet.

At least he got something durable unlike a earlier opponent that spent slightly less on a
hair cut. And for you that don't like him, that pair could last a lifetime

Wes