Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default $520

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 05:59:43 +0545, "Kadaitcha Man"
wrote:

Ignoramus19611, ye revolting boil, out of my sight, thou dost infect
mine eyes, ye expressed:

$425

the price of my Clausing 13x36 lathe

$10

The monthly rental on a pert, tiny-breasted 18 year old female sex slave in
Wesr Timor.

voices of outrage to follow

Actually, eighteen is getting on a bit, you know. Probably why the
price is so low.

Bruce-in-Bangkok
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ignoramus19611, ye revolting boil, out of my sight, thou dost infect
mine eyes, ye expressed:

$425

the price of my Clausing 13x36 lathe

$10

The monthly rental on a pert, tiny-breasted 18 year old female sex slave in
Wesr Timor.

voices of outrage to follow

Actually, eighteen is getting on a bit, you know. Probably why the
price is so low.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Oh My.

I do remember Bangkck!

Ah to be young and temporarily out of a war zone.

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)