Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default FS -- Delta 6" grinder

The Delta one that I am selling, is on the bottom of this
picture. Looks very good. The 3/4 HP 115v Baldor on top of the
picture is not for sale. The Baldor is why I bought that lot.

http://www.bidspotter.com/auctions/5614/photos/120.jpg

See also

http://www.amazon.com/Delta-GR150-6-.../dp/B00006K003

The price is $25. Free pickup in Lisle, shipping extra.

Among the cheap grinders, this one is not so bad and has a light.

I will be picking it up in a few days. It looks like one wheel is
grinding and another is for buffing or wire wheel. But I am not sure.

Comes from a pharma company lab, so it was not likely to have been
abused that much.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/