Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Free Book - Dictionary of Metalworking Terms (Gerald W. Cowell)

(REPOSTING)

It destined to be recycled tonight if nobody claims it. 4:45 PM EST to be
exact.

Costs $17.95 or more on Amazon from what I can tell.

Send me an address in the lower 48 and it's yours or send me a UPS label to
anywhere else and it's yours... I'd prefer a commercial address if
possible... But your home address will do if that's all that is available.

Simply reply to me via e-mail. It works.

If more than one person responds, I'll do a "lottery" of sorts to pick a
winner. No need to provide the address until you win if that makes you feel
better. G

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I want one lottery ticket

On 2008-07-08, Joe AutoDrill wrote:
(REPOSTING)

It destined to be recycled tonight if nobody claims it. 4:45 PM EST to be
exact.

Costs $17.95 or more on Amazon from what I can tell.

Send me an address in the lower 48 and it's yours or send me a UPS label to
anywhere else and it's yours... I'd prefer a commercial address if
possible... But your home address will do if that's all that is available.

Simply reply to me via e-mail. It works.

If more than one person responds, I'll do a "lottery" of sorts to pick a
winner. No need to provide the address until you win if that makes you feel
better. G

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244

V8013-R

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I want one lottery ticket

Winner was a NC based reader. Sorry. Better luck next time.
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R