DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Happy 4th (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/254700-happy-4th.html)

Brian Lawson July 4th 08 07:23 AM

Happy 4th

Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Winston July 4th 08 08:06 AM

Happy 4th

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Thank you Brian!

I wish you and yours a happy Simcoe Day next month as well.

Best

--Winston

* July 4th 08 07:45 PM

Happy 4th

Brian Lawson wrote in article
Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Why shouldn't people around the world also have a happy July 4th?

I realize it's a national holiday in the U.S., but others can STILL have a
happy fourth, too!

DoN. Nichols July 6th 08 02:35 AM

Happy 4th

On 2008-07-04, * wrote:

Brian Lawson wrote in article
Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Why shouldn't people around the world also have a happy July 4th?

I realize it's a national holiday in the U.S., but others can STILL have a
happy fourth, too!

I remember back in the late 1950s, in Guyaquil Ecuador, the UK
embassy held a 4th of July celebration for the US embassy (and others
in the diplomatic community as well). All things considered, that was
an example of good sportsmanship. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

cavelamb himself[_4_] July 6th 08 03:09 AM

Happy 4th

"Yeah. Da Forth of July is real popular in Italy.
On account of all the people what came over here
and got deported back dere".

Vinnie
My Blue Heaven

cavelamb himself[_5_] July 7th 08 06:06 AM

Happy 4th

SteveB wrote:
"Brian Lawson" wrote in message

Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Happy Fourth and salutes to the armed forces.

Mine, unfortunately was a bitch. Wheelied my ATV over on me going up a hill
and broke my L1 vertebra. Bad but not bad. Out today. Walker for a month.
Brace for two to three.

It's always something.

Steve

Aw bummer dude!