Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Happy 4th

Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Brian Lawson wrote:
Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Thank you Brian!

I wish you and yours a happy Simcoe Day next month as well.

Best

--Winston
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
* * is offline

Brian Lawson wrote in article
Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Why shouldn't people around the world also have a happy July 4th?

I realize it's a national holiday in the U.S., but others can STILL have a
happy fourth, too!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-07-04, * wrote:

Brian Lawson wrote in article
Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Why shouldn't people around the world also have a happy July 4th?

I realize it's a national holiday in the U.S., but others can STILL have a
happy fourth, too!

I remember back in the late 1950s, in Guyaquil Ecuador, the UK
embassy held a 4th of July celebration for the US embassy (and others
in the diplomatic community as well). All things considered, that was
an example of good sportsmanship. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Yeah. Da Forth of July is real popular in Italy.
On account of all the people what came over here
and got deported back dere".

Vinnie
My Blue Heaven

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

SteveB wrote:
"Brian Lawson" wrote in message

Hey All,

Happy 4th of July to all our US members.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Happy Fourth and salutes to the armed forces.

Mine, unfortunately was a bitch. Wheelied my ATV over on me going up a hill
and broke my L1 vertebra. Bad but not bad. Out today. Walker for a month.
Brace for two to three.

It's always something.

Steve

Aw bummer dude!