Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Jet Fuel

Bud and Jim were a couple of drinking buddies who worked as aircraft
mechanics in Dallas Tx..

One day the airport was fogged in and they were stuck in the hangar
with nothing to do.

Bud said, 'Man, I wish we had something to drink!

Jim says, 'Me too.

Y'know, I've heard you can drink jet fuel and get a buzz. You wanna
try it?'

So they pour themselves a couple of glasses of high octane hootch and
got completely smashed.

The next morning Bud wakes up and is surprised at how good he feels!
In fact he feels GREAT! NO hangover! NO bad side effects. Nothing!

Then the phone rings. It's Jim. Jim says, 'Hey, how do you feel
thismorning?'

Bud says, 'I feel great. How about you?'

Jim says, 'I feel great, too. You don't have a hangover?'

Bud says, 'No that jet fuel is great stuff -- no hangover, nothing. We
ought to do this more often.'
'Yeah, well there's just one thing.'
'What's that?'
'Have you farted yet?'
'No '

'Well, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Denver.'

diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace? [email protected] Home Repair 45 November 24th 19 01:46 AM
diesel fuel in a home fuel oil furnace? lp13-30 Home Repair 20 December 23rd 17 05:52 AM
fuel oil tank terri Home Repair 18 January 28th 07 03:10 AM
Use Of Sta-Bil Gas Fuel Stabilizer Robert11 Home Repair 14 November 1st 05 03:45 PM
Disappearing fuel oil? Bob M Home Repair 7 October 1st 04 01:32 AM