DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Father's Day (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/253241-fathers-day.html)

Ivan Vegvary June 16th 08 02:02 AM

Father's Day

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69
(his age, not mine).

Best wishes,

Ivan Vegvary

Martin H. Eastburn June 16th 08 03:24 AM

Father's Day

Thanks, Talked to Mine and Mine talked to me. So three of us talked today!
Dad has 5 kids.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Joe Pfeiffer June 16th 08 05:30 AM

Father's Day

"Ivan Vegvary" writes:

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of 69
(his age, not mine).

It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't
wish I could get his advice on something.

On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day
today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the
job!

Ed Huntress June 16th 08 05:50 AM

Father's Day

"Joe Pfeiffer" wrote in message
"Ivan Vegvary" writes:

Happy father's day to all of you out there. I had a great one. Heard
from
all my 5 kids. Wish my dad were still here, lost him in 1972 at age of
69
(his age, not mine).

It's been almost ten years, and I don't think a day goes day I don't
wish I could get his advice on something.

On the other hand, when my wife was wishing me a Happy Father's Day
today, I couldn't help help thinking I had the easy part of the
job!

My 20-year-old son actually brought me beer and cooked lunch while I
listened to the Yankees kill the Astros by 13 to 0, sitting outside in a
lounge chair and taking a nap through the seventh-inning stretch. And I sold
my old minivan today. It was a perfect fathers' day.

--
Ed Huntress