Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-WTB: VB6.0pro

I know a lot of you are into computers as well as machining.

If anyone has retired a copy of VB 6.0 pro (full version), I'm looking for
one to do some legacy repair work.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

. 3.70...
I know a lot of you are into computers as well as machining.

If anyone has retired a copy of VB 6.0 pro (full version), I'm looking for
one to do some legacy repair work.

LLoyd

LLoyd,
I do have a full copy in my archives. Please send me an email off line
and I'll get a copy out to you ASAP. It's legit, I bought it years back.
shoot an email to me so I can get your address.
am replace nospam with dot net.

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 09:49:34 -0500, "Rob Fraser"
FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net wrote:

.3.70...
I know a lot of you are into computers as well as machining.

If anyone has retired a copy of VB 6.0 pro (full version), I'm looking for
one to do some legacy repair work.

LLoyd

LLoyd,
I do have a full copy in my archives. Please send me an email off line
and I'll get a copy out to you ASAP. It's legit, I bought it years back.
shoot an email to me so I can get your address.
am replace nospam with dot net.

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

A few years ago I was cleaning out the remains of a company that had
just been auctioned off...and found some misc computer connectors and
whatnot that had been swept into the dumpster...I ask for and was
given them all.

When I got home, sorting through them..I discovered one was the dongle
for Virtual Gibbs, Gibbs Mill etc etc etc etc

I still have it kicking around, though dont know what version it was
for. It is serialized

Know anyone who might be interested in it? Id trade it for something
or another.

I do know who the owner was, the company having been sent down the
toilet. He indicated he would sign off on it.

They went tits up owing me $3k....Id like to see something ...just
about anything, out of it.

Just the dongle, the software is available all over the net, if you
can find out what version the dongle is for.

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Rob Fraser" FraserRacing"AT"RobFraser.Net
shoot an email to me so I can get your address.
am replace nospam with dot net.

Rob Fraser

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

Rob, thanks.

Also, just checking to see if you got my email.

LLoyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jw jw is offline

On Jun 4, 12:51 pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

Interested. Ping me offline at cyberzl1 AT yahoo DOT com

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 12:15:49 -0700 (PDT), jw
wrote:

On Jun 4, 12:51 pm, Gunner wrote:
[...]

You've got mail

Gunner