Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is it? Set 231

1295 is some sort of innoculent device. The lower snout is inserted in
to a bag using pressure on the top round knob, squeeze down to spread
the jaws, pull the wire handle to dispense a measured quantity of
powder. But why doesn't the dispensing go into the hole just opened up?
Looks like it must be moved over.

1296 12 volt lead acid battery

1297 I'd agree with others: tear gas pen

1298 I dunno, sure looks nasty!

1299 Fresnal lens from a light house.

R.H. wrote:
Back to my normal schedule this week, the answers will be posted late
tomorrow afternoon.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

RoyJ wrote in news:78mdnWfXoZd5lr7VnZ2dnUVZ_u-
:

R.H. wrote:
Back to my normal schedule this week, the answers will be posted late
tomorrow afternoon.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

1295 Seed/Fertilizer broadcaster.
1296 Home-brew electroplating setup.
1297 Pengun flare launcher/teargas gun.
(A friend has a different model that shoots a .38 S&W round.)
1298 Carpet installation tool?
1299 Aviation Beacon lens
1300 Telegraph Sounder