Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Austrian man fathered 6 of his grandchildren

This man is unusual, because he is a father of his own grandchildren.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/...ptive_daughter

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:57:53 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus30765 quickly quoth:

This man is unusual, because he is a father of his own grandchildren.

Y'all ain't never been to the Ozarks, have ya? YeeeHaw, brother/uncle
Ig!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/...ptive_daughter

Sick man. Instead of jail, they should put him in a cell with his
armed daughter and leave them alone for five minutes before releasing
her.

--
As a curmudgeon, I grok that in its entirety.
--LJ
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:57:53 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus30765 quickly quoth:

This man is unusual, because he is a father of his own grandchildren.

Y'all ain't never been to the Ozarks, have ya? YeeeHaw, brother/uncle
Ig!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080428/...ptive_daughter

Sick man. Instead of jail, they should put him in a cell with his
armed daughter and leave them alone for five minutes before releasing
her.

--
As a curmudgeon, I grok that in its entirety.
--LJ

Maybe his cousin moved downunder......

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...rom=public_rss

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:57:53 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus30765 quickly quoth:

This man is unusual, because he is a father of his own grandchildren.

Y'all ain't never been to the Ozarks, have ya? YeeeHaw, brother/uncle
Ig!

Yeah, and I bet he's a conservative too.

Hawke