Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Back From Names 2008

Wes wrote:

Just got back from Names a little bit ago. Had a good time. Ran into Errol
and got to chat.

I didn't do so well with my camera so this is about all I could salvage.

http://www.garage-machinist.com/names2008/

I really enjoyed the seminars on cnc'ing manual machines and on cnc
programming. Seminars are great to learn a bit and take a load off your
legs. Sadly there seems to be at least two you would like to attend going
at the same time. I guess that is what next year is for

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller

Looks like you did pretty well with the camera to me. Thanks for
posting those. There was some fabulous work there.

Jim
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jim Chandler wrote:

Looks like you did pretty well with the camera to me. Thanks for
posting those. There was some fabulous work there.

I'm always impressed. Last years pictures are he
http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...ng/Names_2007/

I only have 100MB a day at that site so it might wink out.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 20:18:37 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Jim Chandler wrote:

Looks like you did pretty well with the camera to me. Thanks for
posting those. There was some fabulous work there.

I'm always impressed. Last years pictures are he
http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...ng/Names_2007/

Invalid URL, Wes.

--
The only difference between a rut and a grave...is in their dimensions.
-- Ellen Glasglow

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 05:07:19 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

Jim Chandler wrote:

Looks like you did pretty well with the camera to me. Thanks for
posting those. There was some fabulous work there.

I'm always impressed. Last years pictures are he
http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...ng/Names_2007/

Invalid URL, Wes.

http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...ng/Names_2007/

oops.

Much better.

That 1/3-scale Ferrari and .22-firing artillery piece are nuckin'
fice! It's all good.

--
It's a sad day when you find out that it's not accident or time
or fortune, but just yourself that kept things from you.