Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Collets for us guys who use the tail end of the alphabet

A few of us on this earth have mills that don't use R8 collets. My old
US Machine Tool Co vertical mill has a B&S #9 spindle and they often
came with Collet adapters for the following double angle collets, so:

For those of you who use double angle collets made by Universal Tool,
the Y, Z and ZZ, for instance, here are a couple of sites that have them:

I went to google and typed in (using the quotes) "z collet" I got 608
hits and these were the first two.
Here are two sites that have Z (and other) collets for sale:

Not all sizes, but many of the ones one might use.
http://www.tools-n-gizmos.com/specs/...FRQLIgodd0MZ4Q

Go to page 19 see what they have and call, I guess, to order.
http://gpcollets.com/Galaxy%20Produc...%20Catalog.pdf

Pete Stanaitis

ALPHABET J T Woodworking 0 March 1st 06 03:59 PM
Alphabet question daniel peterman Metalworking 18 December 23rd 05 10:39 PM
Alphabet question Mike Martin Metalworking 1 December 21st 05 08:00 PM
Children's Alphabet Blocks [email protected] Woodworking 5 October 25th 05 07:10 PM
LED Tail lights Rusty Electronics 4 October 15th 03 03:11 AM