DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Nice Trailers (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/240508-nice-trailers.html)

Albert March 29th 08 02:30 AM

Nice Trailers

One of these days I'll be buying an 18' open flatbed tandem trailer,
but for now I can only dream and drool about the ones on eBay.

My local Home Depot has one of these but they will only rent it with
equipment:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110235518562

Also, it is kind of small and a little light in capacity. But it did
sell for a good price. Did anyone on this group get it?

I would rather have this one but it is very expensive. A new one is
just under $10,000. For that price I could buy a used flatbed truck.

Here is another one:

I considered this one, but at the time I thought it was too short.
Now I think I passed on a good deal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=110223213094

Albert March 29th 08 02:38 AM

Nice Trailers

I forgot two more.

This one can go from ground level all the way to dock level:

So can this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280207890894

There sure seems to be a lot of innovation among the trailer makers.
You'd think the automakers would come out with something new.

Larry Jaques March 29th 08 04:24 AM

Nice Trailers

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:38:29 -0700 (PDT), with neither quill nor
qualm, Albert quickly quoth:

I forgot two more.

This one can go from ground level all the way to dock level:

I'd be afraid of that one. Look at the third picture down on the
right. That looks like overload damage to me. What else is bent?

Drop-bed trailers are the piece de resistance of equipment movers.

So can this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=280207890894

There sure seems to be a lot of innovation among the trailer makers.
You'd think the automakers would come out with something new.

MUCH heavier duty. Cool.

--
Books are the compasses and telescopes and sextants and charts which other
men have prepared to help us navigate the dangerous seas of human life.