DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cleaning out the back 40.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/238257-re-cleaning-out-back-40-a.html)

Wes[_2_] March 16th 08 12:54 PM

Cleaning out the back 40....

Gunner Asch wrote:

For sale or trade.(.Ill take guns, newer computer gear, other tools,
etc etc)

One of the VERY few times I wished I lived near california.

Wes

Gunner Asch[_2_] March 16th 08 03:20 PM

Cleaning out the back 40....

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:54:43 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

For sale or trade.(.Ill take guns, newer computer gear, other tools,
etc etc)

One of the VERY few times I wished I lived near california.

Wes

Road trip?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Wes[_2_] March 16th 08 07:21 PM

Cleaning out the back 40....

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road trip?

I wish. Price of gas would be a killer.

Wes

Terry Coombs March 16th 08 09:42 PM

Cleaning out the back 40....

Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Road trip?

I wish. Price of gas would be a killer.

Wes

My thoughts exactly . Only vehicle I can afford to drive that far don't
hold much .
--
Snag , biker onna bagger

Gunner Asch[_2_] March 17th 08 02:09 AM

Cleaning out the back 40....

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:21:53 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road trip?

I wish. Price of gas would be a killer.

Wes