Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cleaning out the back 40....

Gunner Asch wrote:

For sale or trade.(.Ill take guns, newer computer gear, other tools,
etc etc)

One of the VERY few times I wished I lived near california.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:54:43 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

For sale or trade.(.Ill take guns, newer computer gear, other tools,
etc etc)

One of the VERY few times I wished I lived near california.

Wes

Road trip?

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road trip?

I wish. Price of gas would be a killer.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Wes wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:

Road trip?

I wish. Price of gas would be a killer.

Wes

My thoughts exactly . Only vehicle I can afford to drive that far don't
hold much .
--
Snag , biker onna bagger
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 15:21:53 -0400, Wes wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Road trip?

I wish. Price of gas would be a killer.

Wes