Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Benchmaster Mill (again)

Hmmm...I would reconsider the bead blasting.

It will take all the bad paint off (good)...and the dust will get into
every bearing and sliding joint (very,very bad).

Thanks for the heads up.

I have already stripped the mill to the bare pieces and will of
course clean it all after the glassbeading. Actually it will be
sandblasted. I will tape the sliding surfaces and the operator will
take care as he has in the past.

Now to find a Bridgeport head if it is the thing to do.

Bob AZ