Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1/29/2008

On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 07:17:48 GMT, "William Wixon"
wrote:

"spooge" wrote in message
. ..
mariposas rand mair fheal wrote in news:mair_fheal-
:

In article ,
Gunner Asch wrote:

So you have no problem with lying under oath in a court?

Im not surprised. You are pond scum.

how dare he act like a republican

"I am not a crook"
Republican President Richard Milhouse Nixon as he climbed aboard the
helicopter removing him, in disgrace, from the White House.

--
Black Metal ist Krieg

"Um, I don't recall."
Ronald Reagan

FROM THE WASHINGTON TIMES: In the portions of President Clinton's Jan.
17 deposition that have been made public in the Paula Jones case, his
memory failed him 267 times. This is a list of his answers and how
many times he gave each one.

I don't remember - 71
I don't know - 62
I'm not sure - 17
I have no idea - 10
I don't believe so - 9
I don't recall - 8
I don't think so - 8
I don't have any specific recollection - 6
I have no recollection - 4
Not to my knowledge - 4
I just don't remember - 4
I don't believe - 4
I have no specific recollection - 3
I might have - 3
I don't have any recollection of that - 2 I don't have a specific
memory - 2
I don't have any memory of that - 2
I just can't say - 2
I have no direct knowledge of that - 2
I don't have any idea - 2
Not that I recall - 2
I don't believe I did - 2
I can't remember - 2
I can't say - 2
I do not remember doing so - 2
Not that I remember - 2
I'm not aware - 1
I honestly don't know - 1
I don't believe that I did - 1
I'm fairly sure - 1
I have no other recollection - 1
I'm not positive - 1
I certainly don't think so - 1
I don't really remember - 1
I would have no way of remembering that - 1
That's what I believe happened - 1
To my knowledge, no - 1
To the best of my knowledge - 1
To the best of my memory - 1
I honestly don't recall - 1
I honestly don't remember - 1
That's all I know - 1
I don't have an independent recollection of that - 1
I don't actually have an independent memory of that - 1
As far as I know - 1
I don't believe I ever did that - 1
That's all I know about that - 1
I'm just not sure - 1
Nothing that I remember - 1
I simply don't know - 1
I would have no idea - 1
I don't know anything about that - 1
I don't have any direct knowledge of that - 1
I just don't know - 1
I really don't know - 1
I can't deny that, I just -- I have no memory of that at all - 1

http://prorev.com/legacy.htm

http://www.theledger.com/article/200...KING/466253118

Obama: GOP Will Have a Dump Truck of Dirt on Hillary
By NEDRA PICKLER
The Associated Press

CHICAGO | Sen. Barack Obama predicted Wednesday that Republicans will
have a dump truck full of dirt to unload on Hillary Rodham Clinton if
the former first lady wins the Democratic presidential nomination, and
said he offers the party its best hope of winning the White House this
fall.

At a news conference on the morning after Super Tuesday, Obama offered
some pointed advice to members of Congress and other party leaders who
will attend the national convention this summer as delegates not
chosen in primaries or caucuses.

He said that if he winds up winning more delegates in voting than the
former first lady, they "would have to think long and hard about how
they approach the nomination when the people they claim to represent
have said, 'Obama's our guy,'" he said.

The Illinois senator won primaries and caucuses in 13 states on
Tuesday, while Clinton won eight and American Samoa. Obama and Clinton
were in a tight race in New Mexico.

Obama said he had won a majority of the 1,681 delegates at stake,
although The Associated Press tally showed several hundred yet to be
allocated.

Asked about Clinton's recent comment that she would not allow herself
to be victimized by the type of Swift Boat-style attacks that were
leveled against Sen. John Kerry in the 2004 race, Obama said he had
been vetted by his opponent in the nominating campaign.

"I have to just respond by saying that the Clinton research operation
is about as good as anybody's out there," he said.

"I assure you that having engaged in a contest against them for the
last year that they've pulled out all the stops. And you know I think
what is absolutely true is whoever the Democratic nominee is the
Republicans will go after them. The notion that somehow Senator
Clinton is going to be immune from attack or there's not a whole dump
truck they can't back up in a match between her and John McCain is
just not true."