Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default metalsmiths accent products

Hello. Our collectible, metalsmiths and jewelry-grade accent and
centerpiece items are well made from good material with 30 years
experience of facet cutting and cabbing for the trade. Please feel free
to contact us with any of your gem, cutting rough or inlay needs. We
also can do special pieces for particular designs. Thanks.
Harry.HTMLBODY BGCOLOR="PURPLE" FONT COLOR="BLACK"P
ALIGN="CENTER"STRONGBIGGEMS NEST/BIGBRBIGGEMSTONE  LIST
 FEBRUARY  2008/BIG/STRONGBRSMALL~Quality gems for
collections and jewelry~/SMALL/PBRBRPSTRONGFACETED
GEMS/STRONG/PBRPCanadian Grossular Garnet, a nice bright and
sparkly yellow-orange rare grossular garnet with typically very small
inclusion, standard oval shape measures-10 x 7mm and 5mm-table to culet.
weight-2.5cts. price-$15/ct-$37 (one stone)./PPArizona Chrome-Pyrope
Garnet, "cherry red" or "Ant Hill" red-red garnet, this rare material is
bright chrome-type garnet, all the stones match in color and cut and are
eye-clean, this is a lot of 12 matching piece of full-cut straight
baguette shape, 12 piece total weight-4.4cts. price-$15/ct-$66-(12 piece
lot)./PPArizona Chrome-Pyrope Garnet, "Ant Hill" cherry red rare
garnet in calibrated round with matching color, these are bright and
sparkly full cut eye-clean "Ant Hill" garnets, this lot of 50 piece has
equal amounts of 3mm and 4mm stones, 50 pieces total. weight-11.35cts.
50 piece lot price-$10/ct-$113.50-(50 stone lot). Nice smaller 3.75ct
parcels are at $12/ct-$45 (aprox.16 stones per smaller
parcels./PPArizona Peridot, bright lime green full-cut pear-drop
shaped stone, measures-9x6mm. weight-1.75cts. price-$13/ct-$22.75 (one
stone)./PPBrazilian Rose Quartz, clean and bright faceted nice
Brazilian material in a wide marquise shape, measures-19x14mm x and
8.2mm-table to culet, weight-11.6cts. price-$3/ct-$34.80. (one
stone)/PPHessonite Garnet (Baja Mexico bay-side mines), GEM golden
orange garnet, 2 pieces total : 1 piece 5mm round at .50ct, and 1 piece
5x4mm oval at .45ct, total weight of both same color eye-clean bright
stones is .95ct. price-$20/ct, $19 (2 piece lot)./PPUmba Pnk Garnet
(E.Africa), each of these matching cut and color 2 stones is bright and
eye-clean to near loupe-clean with a very nice magenta-pink GEM color,
measures-each is 5x4mm (in same emerald-cut). weight-each stone is
0.51ct. price-$30/ct, $33. (matched pair)/PPSri Lankan Spinel, a
nice rich purple Spinel, sparky bright eye-clean and near loupe clean,
measures-9.2 x 7.5mm and 4.5mm-table to culet. weight-2.45cts.
price-$33/ct-$80.85 (one stone)./PPSri Lankan Spinel, sapphire-blue,
a nice precision-cut GEM Spinel in antique cushion-cut square, bright
eye-clean and near loupe clean, measures-9.5 side to side and
4.6mm-table to culet. weight-3.35cts. price-$52/ct-$174.20 (one
stone)./PPBrazilian Sphene in the collectors classic Bronze color,
this large for Sphene stone has the extreme fire that it's known for and
well made in a long rectangular emerald-cut, this size and clarity stone
is usually seen at Retail around $125/ct to $150/ct, measures-14 x 9mm
and 5mm table to culet, weight-7.5cts. price-$33/ct-$247.50 (one
stone)./PBRBRPSTRONGCABOCHONS/STRONG/PBRPPink Garnet.
a nice lowdome top cab in a custom cut shield shape, nice cut and
polish, 6mm wide x 5mm tall x 2.5mm thick, .9ct, $10/ct-$9.(one
cab)/PP"Ant Hill" chrome pyrope Garnet, bright cherry red garnet. a
super set of 11 matching 4mm round clean cabs, 11 piece lot weighs
3.99cts, the whole lot price-$12/ct-$47.88.-(11 pieces)/PPSri Lankan
Star Sapphire, a pastel baby blue with a nice pinkish star oval stone
with a nice flat back, the star is perfectly centered and all the rays
are strong and equal length, measures-7 x 6mm and 2.6mm tall,
weight-1.15cts, price-$75/ct-$86.25. (one stone)/PPPatagonian
"Condor" Agate (Patagonia, Argentina), calibrated round cabochons with
the "Condor" agate colors and patterns, orange-yellow-browns and black
colors, some banding and some solid colors, this parcel has 14 pieces of
nice translucent clean unfractured stones, measures-2pc.-12mm,
5pc.-10mm, 5pc.-8mm, 2pc.-6mm, weight-41.5cts, the whole lot
price-$1/ct-$41.50. (14 cabs)/PPSagenite in Agate (Patagonia,
Argentina), a beautifully made nice "window" cabochon with nicely
dispersed-in-a-row mlk-chocolate-brown sagenite sprays in clear gold
agate silica, a very nice example of this rare fine agate, measures-19mm
round x 3mm tall, weight-7cts, price-$30. (one
stone)/PBRBRPSTRONGOPALS/STRONG We've specialized in
purchasing and cutting quality rough opals and selling solid opals for
30 years. We only offer opals that we know come from opal fields that
only produce stones that do not craze or de-hydrate over time. All our
opals have bright colors and are cut and polished very well with even,
smooth surfaces. We stand behind all our stones, especially our
Australian Opals./PBRPAustralian, Lightning Ridge Grey Base Opal,
a nice crystal opal having a single very large irridescent
"Kingfisher-Blue" patch of fire across the whole face of the stone that
shows in all directions, this stone is cut in the standard low-dome
style used by Australian opal cutters who cut Lightning Ridge stones,
this is a large round opal, measures-21.5mm diameter x 5mm tall,
weight-15.8cts, price-$25/ct-Total is $385 (one stone)/PPAustralian,
Lightning Ridge Black Opal, this opal is a solid black clear crystal
opal having small patches of emerald-green and sapphire-blue fire
throughout the stone showing on both front and back, a nice oval shaped
stone, measures-13 x 10mm x 2.5mm tall, weight-1.9cts,
price-$22/ct-Total is $41.80 (one stone)/PPAustralian, Mintabie
water-clear crystal opal, this nice opal shows large 5mm to 8mm patches
of blue and green colors within a water-clear base color, the colors are
all throughout the stone and shows well in all directions, this is a
low-dome stone cut in a long oval shape, measures-25 x 13.5mm x 5mm
tall, weight-6.9cts, price-$22/ct-Total is $151.80 (one
stone)/PPAustralian, Mintabie blue-green crystal Opal, the
fire-color in this stone is a blue-green that swirls throughout this
stone with the fire showing front, sides and back, cut in a nice oval
shape, measures-13 x 9.5mm x 4mm tall, weight-2.85cts,
price-$42/ct-Total is $119.70 (one stone)/P BRBRPSTRONGUNUSUAL
FACETED STONES/STRONG/PPSMALLThese faceted stones are like
faceted gem beads only cut in gemstone shapes with standard faceting
patterns, only cut with a lower crown angle and with a shallower
pavilion closer to the girdle giving a shallow depth from table to
pavilion./PPThese stones are meant to set low without protruding
inside of a mounting from excess pavilion buk./PPSome of these
stones are like tinted windows when cut from highly translucent blue,
purple or green chalcedony and from clear agate silicas showing special
patterns, plumes or needles etc.. Also you will find fine colored opaque
stones like gemmy blue lapis and turquoise that give some
sparkle./PPAll are well made from un-fractured, solid, quality and
rare material./SMALL/PBRP"Carey Ranch" Plume Agate (Snake River
Basin), a rare collector's material of clear agate with small black &
red-tipped plumes evenly spaced all throughout, measures: 20mm round x
5mm deep. weight-13.8cts. price-$75. (one only)/PP"Carey Ranch"
Plume Agate (Snake River Basin), a rare collector's material of a clear
agate with cinnamon colored 2mm plumes evenly spaced all throughout,
measures: 18x13mm teardrop x 4mm deep, weight-7.45cts. price-$45. (one
only)/PPDark Chocolate brown agatized Dino Bone, a flat back stone
in an emerald-cut, measures-21.5 x 16 x 4mm tall, weight-15cts,
price-$11. (one only)/PPAfghan Lapis, nice gemmy blue lapis faceted
in an Antique cushion rectangle, a large solid stone for lapis with no
fractures, all nice blue material with minimal pyrite, measures-26.5 x
12mm and 7mm table to culet, weight-25+cts, price-$2.50/ct-$62. (one
only)/PPBlue Chalcedony, nice blue highly translucent chalcedony
faceted into a nice calibrated oval, measures-9 x7mm and 5mm from table
to culet, weight-1.7cts, price-$5/ct-$8. (one only)/PPAfghan Lapis,
gemmy Royal blue solid lapis faceted in freesize oval, measures-16.5 x
8.7mm and 3mm table to culet, weight-3.5cts, price-$8/ct-$28. (one
only)/PPAfghan Lapis, gemmy Royal blue solid lapis faceted in
freesize oval, measures-12.5 x 9mm and 4mm table to culet,
weight-3.3cts, price-$8/ct-$26.40. (one only)/PPAfghan Lapis, gemmy
Royal blue solid lapis faceted in freesize oval, measures-11.8 x 8.9mm
and 4mm table to culet, weight-3cts, price-$8/ct-$24. (one
only)/PP"Holley Blue" lavender-purple silica, clear highly
translucent material with nice pavilion reflection, a very nicely
faceted, full-cut, calibrated wide oval, measures-9 x 7mm and 4.5mm
table to culet, weight-1.75cts, price-$15/ct-$26.25. (one
only)/PP"Holley Blue" lavender-purple silica, clear highly
translucent material with nice pavilion reflection, a very nicely
faceted, freesize marquise, measures-10.8 x 7.4mm and 3.5mm table to
culet, weight-1.7cts, price-at $15/ct-$25.50. (one
only)/PHRHRHRSMALLPSTRONGGemstone Qualities:/STRONG We
purchase our gemstones fit for jewelry and for collections. We sort our
gems for their external characteristics of quality of cut and eye appeal
and for their internal characteristics of brightness and color. Good
commercial quality stones are also offered at reduced prices compared to
the finer stones we put here on our special Gems Nest List. We will
notate our good commercial stones./PPSTRONG100% Satisfaction
Guarantee:/STRONG We offer quality stones at good prices. If for any
reason an item does not meet your requirements we will promptly return
your funds or exchange for any other items you prefer, no questions
asked. As well, all our list subscribers and customers are kept private
and confidential with us./PPSTRONGPlease Note:/STRONG All our
gems are hand picked for good quality and are as described. Some of our
gems we keep in good supply and many of our items are of limited supply
or one-of-a-kind and we will make efforts to note availability with all
of our items./PPSTRONGFREE SHIPPING WITH ORDERS OF $25 &
UP./STRONG UFor orders under $25/U please add $2 to your order OR
add $2 in U.S. postage stamps with your order./PPFor Domestic
U.S.P.S. 3-Day Express Shipping add $3.85 to your
order./PPSTRONGImmediate shipping on orders paid by U.S.Postal
Money Orders and Cleared Checks./STRONG/PHRPTo get our e-mail
list of jewelry & collector gemstones, gem cutting rough & quality inlay
material, OR if you have a question you can E-MAIL US at GEMS NEST
(Please REPLACE the "[at]" with "@") in our e-mail address here--
gemsnest[at]webtv.net -- Please put the words "List Request" or
"Question" in your e-mail's Subject Line. We'll either get an updated
list or answer to questions back to you./PHRPTo request our paper
list by regular mail just write to us and request a
list./PCENTERPGEMS NESTBRU.S.P.O. Box 10253BREugene, Oregon
97440-2253/P/CENTERHRPUTo speak personally with Judy or Harry
here at Gems Nest,/U our office is open for your call Tues. - Sat.
11am to 6pm Pacific Coast Time at (541) 514-0466 or (541)
683-1048./PCENTERPSTRONGIf we are busy with an errand or
speaking with another customer,/STRONG please leave a message and
we'll return your call a.s.a.p.. Thank You./P/CENTER/BODY/HTML