Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Here's a free $1,000,000 idea

Stopleak for roofs. Give me something in a
5 gallon bucket that I can throw on the roof
when it rains. The stuff migrates to the
leak and fills it.

If you can figure out how to make it, just
send me two or three buckets as payment for
the idea.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:19:47 -0800, with neither quill nor qualm, Jim
Stewart quickly quoth:

Stopleak for roofs. Give me something in a
5 gallon bucket that I can throw on the roof
when it rains. The stuff migrates to the
leak and fills it.

If you can figure out how to make it, just
send me two or three buckets as payment for
the idea.

Sorry, Jim. Tar is expensive to mail.

--
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian,
or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up