DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   valve grinder for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/231641-valve-grinder-sale.html)

[email protected] January 27th 08 10:08 PM

valve grinder for sale

I seen the topic on the valve grinder, I have one I would love to sell
if anyone is interested. I had to buy it to get some other equipment I
wanted and have no intention of using it (dont know how either) If
anyone is interested please let me know and I will go out to the shop
tomm and get the info off it, also has a valve seat grinding tool
(think thats what it is, looks like a drill motor kind of) thanks,
Craig

Terry Coombs January 27th 08 10:25 PM

valve grinder for sale

wrote:
I seen the topic on the valve grinder, I have one I would love to sell
if anyone is interested. I had to buy it to get some other equipment I
wanted and have no intention of using it (dont know how either) If
anyone is interested please let me know and I will go out to the shop
tomm and get the info off it, also has a valve seat grinding tool
(think thats what it is, looks like a drill motor kind of) thanks,
Craig

Please send me pics of the seat grinder . I'm very interested in one ...
most any gearhead biker would be .
--
Snag

[email protected] January 27th 08 10:33 PM

valve grinder for sale

On Jan 27, 5:25*pm, Terry Coombs wrote:
wrote:
I seen the topic on the valve grinder, I have one I would love to sell
if anyone is interested. I had to buy it to get some other equipment I
wanted and have no intention of using it (dont know how either) If
anyone is interested please let me know and I will go out to the shop
tomm and get the info off it, also has a valve seat grinding tool
(think thats what it is, looks like a drill motor kind of) thanks,
* * * * * * * *Craig

Please send me pics of the seat grinder . I'm very interested in one ...
most any gearhead biker would be .
--
* *Snag

I will try to get pics with my daughters digital camera, hopefully I
can figure out how to post them. I have the info on the grinder:
Kwik-Way valve facing machine with K.O.Lee seat
grinding tool, it has different arbors and stones with it and also
some spring compressors. I will try to get pics tomm.
Craig

Terry Coombs January 27th 08 11:25 PM

valve grinder for sale

wrote:
[...]

Assuming it's all there , that is driver , arbors , stones , guide pins
, and stone dresser , these are worth at least a couple hundred . I'm
eagerly awaiting a report ...
--
Snag , the gearhead biker and (total!)tool slut

[email protected] January 30th 08 10:13 PM

valve grinder for sale

wrote:
[...]

* *Snag , the gearhead biker and (total!)tool slut- Hide quoted text -

Trying to get the pictures, thought I had them and my daughter tried

Terry Coombs January 31st 08 12:31 AM

valve grinder for sale

wrote:
[...]

No great big hurry , I don't have any motors to rework right now .
--
Snag

[email protected] February 6th 08 01:15 AM

valve grinder for sale

wrote:
[...]

* *Snag- Hide quoted text -

I emailed you the pics, couldnt figure out how to put them on this
site, Im sure Im missing something. If its not a problem could you
post them here for me incase anyone else is interested? Thanks,
Craig
ps I dont know if it showed up or not, but in the one picture you
should be able to see the flat leather drive belt laying on the stand,
it is broken, but Im told by a local shop that it is available from
McMaster Carr, never looked cause I had no intention of using it.

Michael A. Terrell February 6th 08 09:17 PM

valve grinder for sale

wrote:

I emailed you the pics, couldnt figure out how to put them on this
site, Im sure Im missing something. If its not a problem could you
post them here for me incase anyone else is interested? Thanks,

This isn't a binary newsgroup, and Google Groups doesn't have access
any binary newsgroups.

Your Earthlink account gives you 10 MB web space for each user
accoint. Broadband users can have up to eight user accounts, giving you
a total of 80 MB of web space for free.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell