Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB/Trade power cable for Tektronix 323 portable Oscope

Gunner wrote:

Guy swapped me for a pretty nice but seldom used Sony/Tektronix 323
portable O scope. It works well off the DC input
terminals...thankfully, because he at some point lost the ac power
cord

Its an odd one, square shape, about 5/8" on a side, with 3 pin
terminals in an L shape.

I dont know which are power terminals, and cant determine because they
are covered/potted inside. I think..think the power supply secton has
nicad batteries on it, havent taken off the internal covers.

Works fine for machine tool repair, but really need the AC cord, as
its a pain in the ass toting a seperate powersupply around with it.

Beats the hell out of carrying the big Hitachi dual trace around.

This is gonna replace the scope that was stolen with all my other
tools some years ago, that Id gotten from Ned Simmons.

I ordered the ops/service manual on CD from an Ebay seller.

Any tips/sources would be appreciated. Or even a pinout so I can
mickymouse a power cord.

Anyone know if this is supposed to have a cover over the controls?

Gunner

Post a picture or two in the drop box.