Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What Happen If You Don't Wear Proper Wedding Shoes?

Here comes the bride! Walking through the alley confidence holding her
father's arm, but suddenly the shoes slip and she fell down. Wow...
knocks on wood, hope that don't happen you.

Always prepare everything in no hurry. Having proper shoes for your
special days should always be your priority. Don't shop for your
wedding shoes at the last minutes, although seem common as some brides
feel the shoes are the least important of the wedding day attire. They
might not know that choosing the right shoes to match their other
wedding attire is not as easy as to buy other type of shoes.

Don't ever think that people will not look at bride's shoes. Currently
it's no longer do a bride's shoes remain hidden under traditional
hopped skirts, tulle and meters of train. The simplicity of wedding
dresses today has prompted renewed interest in bridal footwear. People
will of course see what shoes the bride is wearing.

If you're the bride-to-be and wanting to buy shoes, be wise! Don't
just consider the look. Just because they are the most gorgeous
wedding shoes you've ever seen, maybe even the most expensive -
doesn't make them the most suitable shoes to wear for up to twelve
hours on your special day. Find wedding shoes that comfortable on your
foot and match with your wedding gown
..
The important thing to find comfortable wedding shoes is to consider
it heel! The higher the heel, the more stress you put on your lower
back and also making your back muscles contract. Sure you don't want
to pain yourself on your first day honeymoon!

There is several of wedding shoes styles. Some wedding shoes styles
are made from leather, which is combined with cotton for strength and
silk satin for richness. There is

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bot...002/47416.html

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

This turd's business seems to be copying "articles" from various
websites and putting them on his own.

Search for "back and also making your back muscles contract", for
example.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Being this is the metals group, you will understand why I musread the
subject as, "What Happen If You Don't Wear Proper *Welding* Shoes." I was
really interested in knowing, and was sorely disappointed. So my question
is, "Do brides often walk up an alley in high heels to do welding?"

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 23, 12:30*pm, Jim Stewart wrote:
wrote:
Here comes the bride! Walking through the alley confidence holding her
father's arm, but suddenly the shoes slip and she fell down. Wow...
knocks on wood, hope that don't happen you.

Here I missread the subject and thought it
was about welding shoes. *Expected a funny
youtube or something...

I would assume that if you don't wear proper wedding shoes you could
get cold feet...

And if you don't wear proper welding shoes you could get HOT feet!
:-)

DOC

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:51:15 -0600, Louis Ohland
wrote:

So open toed welding shoes are not fashionable?

Proper footwear is very important:

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/f...81e7375669.jpg

wrote:
I would assume that if you don't wear proper wedding shoes you could
get cold feet...
And if you don't wear proper welding shoes you could get HOT feet!
:-)

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/f...b7138b89805e40...

--
"it's the network..." * * * * * * * * * * * * *"The Journey is the reward"
* * * * * * Info for manufacturers:http://www.trexon.com

What are you welding on there?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

.
The important thing to find comfortable wedding shoes is to consider
it heel! The higher the heel, the more stress you put on your lower
back and also making your back muscles contract. Sure you don't want
to pain yourself on your first day honeymoon!

There is several of wedding shoes styles. Some wedding shoes styles
are made from leather, which is combined with cotton for strength and
silk satin for richness. There is

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Bot...002/47416.html

Helll...no body cares.

Now on the other hand, if you do not wear the proper welding shoes you
will care very much as the red hot beads of metal will cause you to
dance wildly around and utter new four lettered words.

TMT

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 23, 11:18*am, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:
Being this is the metals group, you will understand why I musread the
subject as, "What Happen If You Don't Wear Proper *Welding* Shoes." *I was
really interested in knowing, and was sorely disappointed. *So my question
is, "Do brides often walk up an alley in high heels to do welding?"

Now that is angle I hadn't thought of....welding in high heels.

Does anyone do it and if so, what advantages does it offer?

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So open toed welding shoes are not fashionable?

Proper footwear is very important:

http://photoshopcontest.com/images/f...81e7375669.jpg

Caption: "Tired of frequent cable outages, Bob decides to give satellite TV
a try."

-Carl