Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default WTB/Trade/Steal/disappear 22'+ Travel trailer

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:01:42 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Jan 20, 9:29 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
As some know, I work in So. Cal during the week, staying in a small
travel trailer (18') in an RV park, and going home to the Bakersfield
area on weekends.

Ive been doing this for about 10 yrs now..and the poor old 1974 Aljo
travel trailer I bought to stay in at that time..is getting a bit long
in the tooth..and she is getting smaller and smaller every week. Floor
is starting to go..lots of little stuff. I could rebuild her..but she
is still way too small.

So Im looking for something bigger, dual axles, newer, under $2500 (as
far under as I can get) to replace it.

Yall run across something, let me know. I can get it just about
anywhere in California, maybe Arizona, but the price is got to be good
enough for having it brought in, or going after it myself.

Ive no way to get a 5th wheel, so they are pretty much out of the
running. Straight travel trailer, perfer something thats not a long
term project. No motor homes please unless they are really special.
That cab/ motor take up way too much space, and it will be parked 24/7
in the same place..so a motor home would be a waste.

Might be able to swap machine tools, cash, whatnot for something an
old bachelor type can eat, sleep, **** and shower in.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Have you looked at Craig's list for Bakersfield? I just looked at the
last 3-4 days in the RV section and there seems to a couple that would
work for you. Try a-wanted- listing in the RV section. Sale text as
you listed here.

Graig's list really works. Recently sold a complete, old, plastic
injection molding set up. He first saw it in the background of another
item I sold.

Paul in Central Oregon.
Was 12 degrees this am. Supposed to be 3-5 tonight.

Ayup..I search Craigslist/Bakersfield/Inland Empire/Orange County/San
Diego everyday. I might post a Wanted as well.

Went to look at a 22' today. Guy wanted $1500, I offered him $800. He
was insulted because I pointed out the big assed hole in the bottom of
the black water tank, the missing fender skirts and the two missing
windows..................

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:30:44 -0800, "Stupendous Man"
wrote:

He
was insulted because I pointed out the big assed hole in the bottom of
the black water tank, the missing fender skirts and the two missing
windows..................

My wife sells that stuff at her job, mostly to shops. www.PellandEnt.com,
1-800-216-2786

Way cool! Bookmarked!!

A decent 2 axle unit just showed up along my route to work, I will post a
note tomorrow to see if it's up for grabs.

In California?

Aljo? Nice units. I just sold a 1957 Heilite single wheeled pop-top on Ebay

Cool.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

No luck on the trailer, it was moved out temporarily for some bulldozer
work.
I do see cheap and free trailers sometimes in the http://buynsellpress.com/

--
Stupendous Man,

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:35:27 -0800, "Stupendous Man"
wrote:

No luck on the trailer, it was moved out temporarily for some bulldozer
work.
I do see cheap and free trailers sometimes in the http://buynsellpress.com/

Thanks buddy.

Gunner