Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
M&D M&D is offline

Default plasma cam

I am looking for someone who has hands on experience using a Plasmacam.
Thanks,... Mark

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"M&D" wrote in message
I am looking for someone who has hands on experience using a Plasmacam.
Thanks,... Mark

Yahoo has groups for just this. There are several ranging from PlasmaCam
owners to other brand name owners to wannabes. If you do own a PlasmaCam,
you can join one for owners, and you have to provide your serial number.

But the basic plasmacutting group is a good group with lots of help. They
will even e mail you directly with every new post. When you get into the
owner's group and PlasmaPig, they are moderated, and you will never see
anything but plasmacutting on topic posts.

What is it that you want to know? I think there are people here who have
experience with this unit.

Steve

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a DHC version. There are DHC2 and Samson.
Feel free to ask away - and where are you - if you are
planning on doing this or that - your backyard might be busy...

I'm a member of three groups so far.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

LCD or Plasma Davis Electronics Repair 1 April 7th 07 06:10 PM
Experiences with the Parker Metalworking Plasma-Tec40/160yk plasma cutter/TIG welder/arc welder? Malcolm Metalworking 1 March 10th 06 01:19 PM
PLASMA TVS Kim Cole Electronics Repair 10 March 3rd 06 02:55 PM
Plasma TV Alan Electronics 0 October 21st 04 02:35 AM
Why I don't have a plasma or LCD TV either Jeff Strieble Electronics Repair 46 February 7th 04 06:43 AM