Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

Cliff wrote:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/347644_sonar17.html

As soon as we kill all the whales it will be much safer piloting a sub
underwater. Really sucks running into one.

Btw, eviromentalists hate nuclear, hate coal, so we go to natural gas for
power. Now it costs a bundle to heat your home while France is 70%
nuclear. Then you wanted solar power but quickly named windmills California
Cuisonarts and railed against it. We try to put windmills off shore and
your idol Teddy Kennedy doesn't want to see them in his back yard so to say.

Admit it, you just want the human race to die except for a few Democrat
Sierra Clubbers that will repopulate the world worshiping the earth mother.

FOAD

U. S. Navy Corsair. J T Woodworking 0 November 12th 07 05:08 PM
Environmental sermon at 10 AM this Sunday 8/27/06 [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 25th 06 09:59 AM
OT Navy press release [email protected] Metalworking 2 May 3rd 06 03:12 PM
navy ad (cmon maroons) paul e Home Repair 0 June 15th 05 11:20 AM