Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner[_2_] Gunner[_2_] is offline

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:10:57 -0800, "William Noble"
wrote:

look - there may be many arguable things that one would do to protect the
environment - but right now, there is no urgent need for this sonar, the US
mainland is not under attack by rogue sumbarines,

So when training to detect submarines, you suggest that we simply duct
tape some dixie cups to the operators ears, and somone in the room
makes some squeeky noises as a simulation of the real thing?

Then I, when I go to the range, should simply point my weapon at the
target, and shout Bang, Bang? This is good training..eco friendly
training, correct?

Gunner