Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default There is a God

On Jan 7, 4:01*pm, "SteveB" wrote:
My family tree is as gnarly as it gets.

I have a younger brother who I have not seen or spoken to for about ten
years now. *In our lives, our trails have run parallel, and at one time
during the Louisiana oil boom of the seventies,we lived two miles apart, and
worked on many of the same rigs without knowing it. *Genetically linked to
similar interests.

He contacts me yesterday. *What's he doing now? *CNC PlasmaCam stuff. *He's
independently wealthy, and just dabbles in things, but always metalwork in
the garage. *I saw some of the winning pieces he did with OA torch, and he's
the best cutting artist in metal I have ever seen.

Anyway, we're going to collaborate on some work, and I'll have access to a
reasonably priced CNC PlasmaCam without the outlay.

Life is good.

Steve

I wish you the best with the new relationship.

Family can be a blessing or a curse...just depends.

TMT
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"SteveB" wrote in message
My family tree is as gnarly as it gets.

I have a younger brother who I have not seen or spoken to for about ten
years now. In our lives, our trails have run parallel, and at one time
during the Louisiana oil boom of the seventies,we lived two miles apart,
and worked on many of the same rigs without knowing it. Genetically
linked to similar interests.

He contacts me yesterday. What's he doing now? CNC PlasmaCam stuff.
He's independently wealthy, and just dabbles in things, but always
metalwork in the garage. I saw some of the winning pieces he did with OA
torch, and he's the best cutting artist in metal I have ever seen.

Anyway, we're going to collaborate on some work, and I'll have access to a
reasonably priced CNC PlasmaCam without the outlay.

Life is good.

Excellent news for you...

....Is he looking for a PT job in NJ by any chance?
--

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I have a PlasmaCam - nice machine - there are several versions.
Hope you have a good plasma machine as a larger one helps on thick stuff.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/