Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default EMCO MAXIMAT 10

HELLO EVERYBODY,
I AM AN AVID MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC HOBBIST. MY MACKGROUND IS
ENGINEERING (MSME, MSEE), AND I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPED METAL AND
ELECTRONICS WORKSHOP. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE RECENTLY SUFFRED A STROKE
THAT HAS PARALIZED MY LEFT SIDE.

I CAN NO LONGER USE OF MY LEFT HAND AND ARM. MY LEFT HAND IS LOCKED IN
A TIGHT FIST DUE TO SPASTICITY CAUSED BY THE ICTUS.

I HAVE MANY, MANY TOOLS AND INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE BECAUSE I CAN NO
LONGER USE THEM EFFICIENTLY ; EMCO MAXIMAT 10, EMCO UNIMAT 3 WITH
MILLING ATTACHMENT, SHERLINE MINILATHE, EMCO UNIMAT SL, NEW, NEVER
USED IN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER BOX. A GREAT NUMBER OF MEASURING
INSTRUMENT, BOTH MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC.

IF ANYONE OUT THERE IS LOOKING FOR A BARGAIN IN WELL CARED FOR
TOOLING, EMAILS ENQUIRES WILL BE APPRECIATED.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.(MINE UNFORTUNATELY WILL NOT BE, BUT LIFE IS
BEAUTIFUL ANYWAY.
FRANCO.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

franco writes:

HELLO EVERYBODY,

Hi, Franco. WHere are you located?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Jan 5, 12:46 am, franco wrote:
[...]

Sorry about your problem. I wonder why you have never posted to this
newsgroup before?

Paul
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default what might this arbor fit

in a pile of stuff from an estate of a tool collector, I picked up a small
arbor - female threads on one end - 3/4 inch X16TIP, about 4 inches of 1/2
inch shafting with the usual nuts and spacers - looks like a miniature
version of an arbor for a horizontal mill - anyone recognize it from this
description?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2008-01-05, franco wrote:
HELLO EVERYBODY,
I AM AN AVID MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC HOBBIST. MY MACKGROUND IS
ENGINEERING (MSME, MSEE), AND I HAVE A FULLY EQUIPED METAL AND
ELECTRONICS WORKSHOP. UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE RECENTLY SUFFRED A STROKE
THAT HAS PARALIZED MY LEFT SIDE.

I CAN NO LONGER USE OF MY LEFT HAND AND ARM. MY LEFT HAND IS LOCKED IN
A TIGHT FIST DUE TO SPASTICITY CAUSED BY THE ICTUS.

That is very unfortunate.

I HAVE MANY, MANY TOOLS AND INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE BECAUSE I CAN NO
LONGER USE THEM EFFICIENTLY ; EMCO MAXIMAT 10, EMCO UNIMAT 3 WITH
MILLING ATTACHMENT, SHERLINE MINILATHE, EMCO UNIMAT SL, NEW, NEVER
USED IN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER BOX. A GREAT NUMBER OF MEASURING
INSTRUMENT, BOTH MECHANICAL AND ELECTRONIC.

You don't mention where you are located (a hotmail account does
not tend to give clues), and cost of shipping can certainly play a part
in the larger machines at least. I don't need them, but for convenience
for others, I've attempted to determine where you are located.

Based on your IP, you are posting from somewhere in Italy.

Best of luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Might be for a wood shaper or another wood machine - or metal machine.
Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
http://lufkinced.com/

William Noble wrote:
in a pile of stuff from an estate of a tool collector, I picked up a small
arbor - female threads on one end - 3/4 inch X16TIP, about 4 inches of 1/2
inch shafting with the usual nuts and spacers - looks like a miniature
version of an arbor for a horizontal mill - anyone recognize it from this
description?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"DoN. Nichols" writes:

You don't mention where you are located

I asked. He's in Italy.

Maximat V10/ Emco FB2 4-speed milling head Orator For Decency Metalworking 28 March 12th 06 11:49 AM
Emco Maximat Super 11 albert Metalworking 0 January 25th 06 12:13 AM
Emco 220 dreamchopper Metalworking 1 March 29th 05 05:54 AM
EMCO mill FB-2 BCsteamer Metalworking 0 March 3rd 05 09:45 PM
Parts for the Maximat V10 lathe Joe Metalworking 2 January 23rd 04 08:37 PM