Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default give me message about girls

i want girls for enjoing sex
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

i want girls for enjoing sex

I'll bet you do, loser. Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

But politics are OK?

Nick
--
The lowcost-DRO:
http://www.yadro.de
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Nick Mueller wrote:
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

But politics are OK?

Nick

Only involves sex if you are discussing Clinton.

George
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Nick Mueller wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

But politics are OK?

I see you are as brain dead as always, Nick. Where was politics
mentioned? I think it's time for you to replace your tin foil hat.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
" wrote:

i want girls for enjoing sex

I'll bet you do, loser. Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

He may just be playing a numbers game, Michael. It reminds me of a guy I
used to work with at a hamburger stand on the boardwalk at Wildwood, NJ,
when I was 21. After his shift he'd stand at a tight spot on the boardwalk
every night, where thousands of unattached teenage girls walked by. To every
one that got close enough to him, he'd ask, "wanna f**k?" I couldn't believe
it but he almost never went home alone.

This guy may be using the same method. We're just the ones who aren't
interested. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Nick Mueller" wrote in message
Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

But politics are OK?

Nick

You're in Switzerland, right, Nick? Maybe you'd rather do Swiss politics?
I'm rusty, but I did study politics at the Univ. of Lausanne. We can do
Swiss for a while. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

i want girls for enjoing sex

I'll bet you do, loser. Only a brain dead faggot would troll for
sex on a metalworking newsgroup.

He may just be playing a numbers game, Michael. It reminds me of a guy I
used to work with at a hamburger stand on the boardwalk at Wildwood, NJ,
when I was 21. After his shift he'd stand at a tight spot on the
boardwalk every night, where thousands of unattached teenage girls
walked by. To every one that got close enough to him, he'd ask, "wanna
f**k?" I couldn't believe it but he almost never went home alone.

This guy may be using the same method. We're just the ones who aren't
interested. d8-)

Damn that dude must have gone to my Jr. high as there was a guy that
would run to the main exit doors and would ask all the girls that very
same question and never went home alone, he got slapped A LOT but always
scored.

Scott
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

[...]

Yeah, it made my jaw drop. I think that was the end of innocence for me.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

[...]

Long story:

I had a coworker who was like that in a slightly more selective way.
He was also 45, short, fat, married, with two teenagers. Nearly every
time we'd have a few drinks in a bar, he'd fall in love with some
barmaid. Being southern, he had more flair than "Wanna f**k?". His
line was "Let's you and me go f**k our brains out." I remember one
time in particular in our home town he tried that, and the gal said "I
can't, I came with those guys over there." The coworker said "Aw,
that don't matter, I'll bring you back." She replied "O.K."

The end came in Paul's Valley, OK in the middle of a cold winter. We
were working a project in the Kerr-McGee refinery in Winniewood, and
were supposed to go home the next day. We'd had a few drinks like
usual, then I went to bed about 10:30, again like usual. At 6AM, he
banged on my door and woke me up saying "We've got to get out of here.
She knows where I'm staying." And "I'm glad you didn't see her, or
I'd have to kill you."

As I drove to the airport, he sipped a Mr. Pibb. Every once in a
while, he'd belch, then say in a very subdued voice "Thank you, Mr.
Pibb". Finally the story came out. He'd met some woman probably his
age after I left, she drove him to her place, and they did the usual,
only he began to sober up. On the way back, she lost control on the
ice, spun into the median on the interstate, and got stuck. He said
he really sobered up as he pushed on her old Monte Carlo while she
gunned the engine spinning mud and snow all over him. The rest of the
way back to the hotel, she told him she was in love and wanted him to
meet her folks.

For months after that, all I had to do was grin at him, and he'd get
that same sick look back on his face.

Pete Keillor

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

[...]

Ah, justice at last. It reminds me that I was right to be more
discriminating. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:17:51 -0500, Pete Keillor
wrote:

[...]

Is this the guy? I think she found him.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=mESBqsmx0NU

--Andy Asberry--
------Texas-----
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

" wrote:

i want girls for enjoing sex

When an Indian marries, the girl comes with a downry. A description of the
dowry is hidden under that dot on her forehead.

So the excited man, on his wedding night, rubs off the dot and learns if he
gets a gas station or convinience store in America or has to live his life
being Dell tech support in India.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 05:54:34 -0500, Wes wrote:

So the excited man, on his wedding night, rubs off the dot and learns if he
gets a gas station or convinience store in America or has to live his life
being Dell tech support in India.

Pretty sure Dell abandoned their helldesk in India, staffed by "Jim" and
"Bob", due to customer complaints. Might have been only the commercial
helldesk but I think it was the whole shebang. Seems that people don't
care for that, who knew.

Seems to me there's a huge talent pool in, say, Oklahoma, who would work
very well for corporate call centers. Stimulate USA'n economy for about
the same cost, not sure what the downside is.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 05:54:34 -0500, Wes wrote:

So the excited man, on his wedding night, rubs off the dot and learns if he
gets a gas station or convinience store in America or has to live his life
being Dell tech support in India.

Pretty sure Dell abandoned their helldesk in India, staffed by "Jim" and
"Bob", due to customer complaints. Might have been only the commercial
helldesk but I think it was the whole shebang. Seems that people don't
care for that, who knew.

Seems to me there's a huge talent pool in, say, Oklahoma, who would work
very well for corporate call centers. Stimulate USA'n economy for about
the same cost, not sure what the downside is.

"Benifits".

Medical, retirement, etc...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Dave Hinz wrote:

Seems to me there's a huge talent pool in, say, Oklahoma, who would work
very well for corporate call centers. Stimulate USA'n economy for about
the same cost, not sure what the downside is.

I'm sure an Okie can read from the script just as well as an Indian and
maybe remark on the weather coming my way.

Back when I was doing the IT thing, compaq tech service was pretty good for
our servers.

I have sympathy though for those techs having to deal with people with no
clue at all about how a computer works. It can't be a lot of fun.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 04:32:44 -0500, Wes wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

Seems to me there's a huge talent pool in, say, Oklahoma, who would work
very well for corporate call centers. Stimulate USA'n economy for about
the same cost, not sure what the downside is.

I'm sure an Okie can read from the script just as well as an Indian and
maybe remark on the weather coming my way.

Yup. And I'd find an obviously regional USA'n accent a LOT more
pleasant. I had to spell "Wisconsin" to someone 3 times the other day.
I'm guessing they weren't in Oklahoma.

Back when I was doing the IT thing, compaq tech service was pretty good for
our servers.

I deal with Sun Microsystems several times a week (we've got 1700+
servers that my team supports). Depending on time of day, I either get
Nova Scotia, Boulder Colorado, or Australia. I think there's another
call center in the UK but I'm sleeping for most of their shift, I
suppose. Nearly all of them speak a recognizable form of English. When
you're trying to solve a technical problem, having language or accent
get in the way of communication is very bad.

I have sympathy though for those techs having to deal with people with no
clue at all about how a computer works. It can't be a lot of fun.

It's a really hard job to staff well. The guys who are good at it, want
to move up, and the guys who want to stay there aren't always the most
motivated. (I'm talking in general, not about the team of guys where I
work; our managers work very hard to get things set up right here but
it's not easy).

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Dec 7, 8:46 pm, Dave Hinz wrote:

Pretty sure Dell abandoned their helldesk in India, staffed by "Jim" and
"Bob", due to customer complaints. Might have been only the commercial
helldesk but I think it was the whole shebang. Seems that people don't
care for that, who knew.

I called Dell and got Rajiv a few weeks ago. His English didn't sound
too bad, but then maybe that's because I listen to SE Asian immigrants
all day at work.

Dell very nicely sent me new XP CDs for my second-hand PC. Thank you.