Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mythbusters sighting

So after work, I drove out to the airport to
do a little work on my airplane. I keep it
at a rural airport that is small and quiet.

As I'm driving up to my hanger, I see a guy
walking up the road towards me. He wearing
a leather jacket, a beret, and has a red beard.

I've seen this guy somewhere. I stop the car
and wait for him to walk by me. I'm sure it's
the guy. I ask him, "aren't you the Mythbusters
guy?", He replies, "yes, I am". He's Jamie
Hyneman, cohost of Mythbusters. I get out and
shake his hand and tell him I like his show.
He seems tired and uninterested, so I don't
pursue him. He says they are finishing up a
shoot. I presume that it must have something to
do with parachutes or skydiving since the airport
has a world-class skydiving school.

Airport is 2Q3, Yolo County, California

Pretty strange huh?