Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default What is it? CCIV

"Artemus" wrote in message
. ..
1133. Pneumatic 3 man pogo stick.

"R.H." wrote in message
Just posted the latest set, I'll be away from my computer all day
tomorrow
so I'll be posting the answer page early in the morning.

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

1129. could that possibly be for sharpening plane blades?
1130. i'd guess ophthalmology device, no idea what though
1131. my first thought was some kind of cheese making tool. was surprised
it'd be iron, but maybe in the old days that's all they had. i'd think
having a tang it couldn't be used for anything with a lot of "prying" force.
(RH mentioned "shovel" was on the right track) i thought maybe for digging
peat... but i'd still think they'd design it with a more robust attachment
point (to the handle).
1132. it does look like something for prying up something and removing
nails or tacks. could it be some kind of upholsterer's tool? or do they
have some kind of leather covered something held on by tacks in
shipbuilding?
1133. my guess would also be some kind of exercise equipment (i had a look
at the neatorama guesses).
1134. no idea. elicits a primal fear in me though, being a male.
1135. my first guess was a slide rule, like another poster said, a rotary
slide rule.