Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Fuel Reformers for Home Power or Cars & Tractors

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

wrote in message
ps.com...
That is a very good question and I ask myself the same thing and yet
I've seen videos of the gas analyzer test in progress and the tests
show very low carbon.

A French scientist named Jean Chambrin and some person the in the USA
named Paul Pantone both cliam their devices transmute matter...

Paul Pantone is a psychotic who has spent 16 of the last 19 months in a
mental institution.

They will stop at nothing to suppress that technology!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
ps.com...
That is a very good question and I ask myself the same thing and yet
I've seen videos of the gas analyzer test in progress and the tests
show very low carbon.

A French scientist named Jean Chambrin and some person the in the USA
named Paul Pantone both cliam their devices transmute matter...

Paul Pantone is a psychotic who has spent 16 of the last 19 months in a
mental institution.

They will stop at nothing to suppress that technology!

It's a conspiracy! A conspiracy, I tell you!...

--
Ed Huntress