Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default tough paint/primer for wood

Looking for something that's solvent resistant. The last stuff I
tried became pasty when diesel spilled on it. I don't care about color,
as long as it's light. Prefer rattle-can if I can get it, brush
otherwise.
This is for a cover over the top of my toolbox. The last chunk of
plywood started to come apart because the liquids began eating the glue
out of it.