Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tool handles

On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 21:34:28 GMT, Rich Grise wrote:

Or, does anyone know where I can get epoxy putty? I'm almost sure
I've seen this stuff, but I've been to the local Kraken, Pep Boys,
and Home Depot, and nobody seems to know what I'm talking about.
I seem to remember seeing something in a blister pack, which was
two small strips of putty-looking stuff, light and dark gray - when
you mix them, it works like putty, but hardens into epoxy.

Hi Rich,

It's a bit expensive but not horribly so for small amounts:
http://www.apogeerockets.com/epoxy-clay.asp

Best -- Terry

Tool handles SteveB Home Repair 29 September 25th 07 12:09 AM
Tool handles Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 September 16th 07 08:53 PM
Tool Handles THumphr Woodturning 5 March 29th 07 11:00 AM
Turned tool handles Alex Woodturning 0 December 22nd 06 10:11 PM
Tool Chest and Drawer Handles Leon Woodworking 1 May 20th 06 01:35 PM