DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now.... (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/214599-re-pet-food-toothpaste-lead-paint-now.html)

Wes[_2_] September 16th 07 06:31 AM

Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea. 5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that they
were the wrong size holes.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

Tom Gardner September 16th 07 10:12 AM

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

Larry Jaques September 16th 07 12:40 PM

Pet Food, Toothpaste, Lead Paint, and now....

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:12:21 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, "Tom
Gardner" quickly quoth:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Bwahahahaha! I see that you two are well matched.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

As well you should. Folks with no sense of humor cost more to coddle,
both in time and frustration. I pity them, don't you?

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com

Michael A. Terrell September 16th 07 08:33 PM

Tom Gardner wrote:

"Wes" wrote in message
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I had sold three gross of wood handle wire brushes to a good customer, the
order called for "Handle Holes" to be drilled in the ends of the brushes
for
hanging them up. Somehow we forgot to do the holes. The customer faxed
us
stating the problem so I shipped them an empty box labeled: "432 ea.
5/16"
Handle Holes". They sent the box back stating on the packing list that
they
were the wrong size holes.

Is he still a customer?

Wes

I only have a couple of "Idiot" customers...with no sense of humor, so I
charge them more.

So, you charge an 'Ass Tax', too? They have the right to be an ass,
but they have to pay for the privilege. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida