DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping Roger Kissel (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/213042-ping-roger-kissel.html)

Karl Townsend September 2nd 07 02:15 PM

Ping Roger Kissel

You emailed for a Bridgy shaper manual.

My email server bounced my return email "for policy reasons", WTF?

You could try Iggy's web site, he put a copy up there. Algebra.com, I think.

Karl

DoN. Nichols September 3rd 07 03:47 AM

Ping Roger Kissel

According to Karl Townsend :
You emailed for a Bridgy shaper manual.

My email server bounced my return email "for policy reasons", WTF?

Was it a PDF file? There have been a lot of spam recently which
used PDF to hide the actual content from virus scanners. The actual
content was pump-and-dump penny stock spam.

You could try Iggy's web site, he put a copy up there. Algebra.com, I think.

A good reason for the site to exist. There are a lot fewer
policies on things which you pull down via a web browser than for
things which are pushed to you via e-mail.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

Roger September 3rd 07 02:41 PM

Ping Roger Kissel

Karl
Thanks for posting on Iggy's site.